What is Allopurinol?
The salt Allopurinol is used for the treatment of Uric Acid Disorders And Symptoms, Arthritis Problems, Calcium Renal Lithiasis, Chronic Gout, Hyperuricemia Due To Cancer, Hyperuricemia Due To Chemotherapy And Thiazides and other conditions. Are you looking for manufacturer and supplier of Zyloric Tablets ? Cbdnj Pharma one of the best manufacturer & supplier of Zyloric tablets. Detailed information related to Allopurinol’s uses, side-effects, reviews, questions, interactions, and precautions is as follows:
Allopurinol is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Uric Acid Disorders And Symptoms
- Arthritis Problems
- Calcium Renal Lithiasis
- Chronic Gout
- Hyperuricemia Due To Cancer
- Hyperuricemia Due To Chemotherapy And Thiazides
Allopurinol Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Allopurinol improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Reducing uric acid in body by blocking one of the processes that makes it.
Allopurinol – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur in medicines that contain Allopurinol. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Allergic Rejection
- Rash On Skin And Internal Lining Of Organs
- Increased In Liver Enzymes
- Allergic Reactions
- Urge To Vomit
Allopurinol – Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Consult your doctor if suffering from renal or hepatic impairment
- Do not start it during acute attack of goat
- Do not take iron therapy with this medicine
- Drink plenty of fluids while taking this medication
- Maintain adequate fluid intake
- Take the drug with meals or a snack to prevent stomach upset