What is Allylestrenol?
Allylestrenol is used for Recurrent pregnancy loss, Threatened miscarriage, Benign prostatic hyperplasia, Threatened abortion, Intrauterine growth retardation, Premature labor and other conditions. Are you looking for manufacturer and supplier of Allylestrenol Tablets ? Cbdnj Pharma one of the best manufacturer & supplier of Allylestrenol tablets.
Allylestrenol is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Recurrent pregnancy loss
· Threatened miscarriage
· Benign prostatic hyperplasia
· Threatened abortion
· Intrauterine growth retardation
· Premature labor
Allylestrenol – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur in medicines that contain Allylestrenol. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Gastrointestinal complaints
Allylestrenol Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Allylestrenol improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
· Slowing the frequency of release of gonadotropin releasing hormone and pre-ovulatory luteinizing hormone surge.
Allylestrenol – Precautions & How to Use
Before using Allylestrenol, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Avoid to drive or operate machinery
· Consult your doctor if you have proptosis, diplopia, migraine, emboli disorders, epilepsy, asthma, cardiac or renal dysfunction, glucose tolerance and diabetic patients
· Discontinue the treatment if there is sudden partial or complete loss of vision