Leading Artesunate Injection Manufacturers, Suppliers in India
Due to the prevalence of Malaria in India, Artesunate Injection Manufacturers get orders from distributors and wholesalers across the country. Since the drug is required in the neighboring countries in high quantities, the leading Artesunate Injection suppliers in India get bulk export orders as well.
Artesunate Injection is useful in treating Cerebral Malaria, Chloroquine Resistant Falciparum Malaria and related conditions.
The active ingredient of it is Artesunate and the working mechanism of this drug is by producing free radicals that kill Malarial Parasite.
Various clinical trials and field usage have proved the effectiveness of Artesunate Injection.
It can treat severe malaria caused by Plasmodium falciparum strains also when other medicines are ineffective or less effective.
Artesunate Injection – Working mechanism and Pharmacology
Artesunate Injection treats Cerebral and Falciparum Malaria (Chloroquine Resistant) by killing the parasites.
Use of this drug reduces the parasites significantly and prevents, controls and treats the ailment.
The active ingredient is Artesunate (60Mg) as the standard composition, but it is available in several strengths. Generic Artesunate Injection suppliers can order the specific strength as per their needs.
Artesunate produces a list of side-effects but all of them may not occur in every case.
It is essential that the wholesalers, retailer and Artesunate Injection Distributors in India make physicians and other relevant people aware of the side-effects.
Doctors should also ask for specific drug allergies before prescribing Artesunate.
Common side-effects are listed here:
- Abnormal Liver Function
- Slow Heart Rate
- Abnormal Blood Counts
- Feeling Sick
- Injection site pain
- Fever with body pain
- Anemia (Rare)
- Lower count of WBC and Platelet (Rare)
- Fatty liver or swelling in the liver (Rare)
Not enough information is available about the suitability of it for pregnancy and lactation. However, it is considered a safe drug to prevent and cure Malaria.
- Use of heavy machinery or driving should be avoided after the administration of this drug.
- It is important that physicians and medical practitioners follow the instructions and directions printed on the product insert.
- Any allergies, pre-existing ailments or physical condition such as pregnancy or recent surgery should be inquired before administrating the drug.
- The physicians decide the dose based on the physical condition and severity of ailment. Weight and age are the important parameters to determine the quantity and frequency of administration.
- Any side-effects, if persistent or becomes worse should be reported to the doctor immediately.
As Artesunate Injection Wholesalers, we can cater business queries from the following geographies:
All West Indies Country, Sierra Leone, Turkey, Cyprus, Guatemala, El Salvador, Cayman Island, Jamaica, Mozambique, Ecuador, Colombia, Malawi, St Lucia, Papua New Guinea (PNG), Gambia, Venezuela, Trinidad & Tobago, Somalia, Guyana, Libya, Seychelles