What is Chlorambucil?
The salt Chlorambucil is used for the treatment of Hodgkin’S Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin’S Lymphoma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Waldenstrom’S Macroglobulinemia and other conditions. Are you looking for manufacturer and supplier of Chlorambucil Tablets ? Cbdnj Pharma one of the best manufacturers & suppliers of Chlorambucil tablets. Detailed information related to Chlorambucil’s uses, side-effects, reviews, questions, interactions, and precautions is as follows:
Chlorambucil is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Hodgkin’S Lymphoma
· Non-Hodgkin’S Lymphoma
· Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
· Waldenstrom’S Macroglobulinemia
Chlorambucil Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Chlorambucil improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
· Killing the cancer cells.
Chlorambucil – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur in medicines that contain Chlorambucil. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Oral Ulcers
· Ineffective Production Of Blood Cells
· Low Count Of All Or Particular Type Of White Blood Cell
Chlorambucil – Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Avoid contact with anyone who has received a live vaccine
· Consult your doctor in case of altered fertility, haematological monitoring, lymphocytic infiltration, carcinogenic potential
· Do not receive live vaccine while using this drug
· Exercise if you have liver or kidney problems
· History of seizure disorders
· Regularly monitor for blood count while taking this drug