Leading Chloramphenicol Sodium Succinate Injection Manufacturers, Suppliers in India
Being a client-centric association, we are engaged in manufacturers and suppliers of Chloramphenicol Sodium Succinate Injection to the clients in all over the world. All our medicines are FDA approved and supreme quality.
Chloramphenicol Sodium Succinate Injection is mainly use for below purpose.
- Allergic Reactions and other conditions.
Chloramphenicol /chlornitromycinis a broad-spectrum antibiotic medicines effective against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria and anaerobic organisms.
This Injection contains Chloramphenicol Sodium Succinate as an active ingredient.
Chloramphenicol Sodium Succinate Injection works by
- killing or slowing down the growth of sensitive bacteria.
Due to dangerous toxicity, chloramphenicol injection is not the drug of choice mainly in INDIA. It may be used as an alternative agent for the following:
- In combination with ampicillin it may be used for the treatment of bacterial meningitis in infants greater than 1 month old, children, and adults.
- Typhoid fever. Chloramphenicol is best alternate drug of choice for Salmonella typhi, although resistance is a significant problem in third world countries population.
Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Chloramphenicol Sodium Succinate Injection improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Killing or slowing down the growth of sensitive bacteria.
Composition and Active Ingredients
Chloramphenicol Sodium Succinate Injection is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Chloramphenicol Sodium Succinate (1000 MG/1GM)
Chloramphenicol Sodium Succinate Injection distributors can order different strengths of the medicine in Indiacontaining the active ingredients in the proportionate quantities.
As per the norms, every Chloramphenicol Sodium Succinate Injection manufacturerin India displays the side-effects on the packaging leaflet.
Below is a list of possible side effects of Chloramphenicol Sodium Succinate Injection. Consult your family doctors if you observe any of the side effects or especially if they do not go away.
- Bone Marrow Depression
- Severe Tiredness
Precautions & How to Use
Chloramphenicol Sodium Succinate Injection Suppliers offer the medicine to an intricate network of distributors and other channel partners who make the physicians aware of the qualities of the products and benefits of the medicines.
Before using this injection, inform your physian about your list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins) allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy)Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not take this medicine for long-term
- Planning to become pregnant
- Premature or full-term neonates and others
As Chloramphenicol Sodium Succinate Injection Exporters, we can cater business inquiries from the following geographies and different location from all over the world.