Leading Ciprofloxacin 250mg Tablets Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters in India.
Are you looking for leading Ciprofloxacin 250mg Tablets exporters or suppliers? Then your search ends here. Cbdnj Pharma is one of the preferred Ciprofloxacin 250mg Tablets Manufacturers by wholesalers, distributors, and importers. As a leading Ciprofloxacin 250mg Tablets supplier from India, we offer best quality medicines at lowest rate (price).
Backed with the support of an excellent teamwork, we are highly acclaimed as the topmost manufacturer and supplier of an excellent quality Ciprofloxacin 250mg Tablets. For Cbdnj Pharma, our highly experienced team uses best quality compounds for formulating this Ciprofloxacin 250mg Tablets medicine.
Among all pharma manufacturers in India, Cbdnj Pharma is a leading manufacturer and suppliers of Ciprofloxacin 250mg Tablets from many years located in Surat, Gujarat, INDIA.
Ciprofloxacin is a prescription medicine that is primarily used to treat bacterial infections of the skin, soft tissues, bone and joints. In addition, ciprofloxacin is used to treat a variety of respiratory tract infections, such as bronchitis and sinus infections, as well as bacterial infections in the kidneys, stomach, intestines, ears, gonorrhoea, typhoid fever, and infectious diarrhoea, as well as some infectious diseases that have the potential to be fatal, such as anthrax and plague.
Ciprofloxacin is a second generation fluoroquinolone that is effective against both Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria. It works by preventing bacterial DNA replication.
Ciprofloxacin 250mg Tablets Uses:
Ciprofloxacin 250mg Tablets is used for the treatment, control and prevention of the following diseases and symptoms:
• Infections caused by bacteria in the skin, soft tissues, joints, and bones
• Infections of the respiratory tract, such as bronchitis and sinuses
• Bacterial infections in other organ areas, such as the ears, kidneys, stomach, intestines, and urinary tract infections
• Sexually transmitted infections such as gonorrhoea
• Typhoid fever
• Infectious diarrhoea
• A few infectious diseases that can be lethal, such as plague and anthrax
Ciprofloxacin 250mg Tablets Side-effects:
Ciprofloxacin 250mg Tablets manufactures in India mentioned a detailed list of precautions and side-effect within the product leaflet.
When using Ciprofloxacin 250mg Tablets, the following side effects may occur:
• Abnormal liver function test
• Decreased taste sensitivity
• Eye discomfort
• Eye redness (ocular hyperemia)
• Skin rash
• Gas formation
• Crystal accumulation on the front surface of the eye