What is Clobetasol?
Clobetasol Cream is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Redness, Itching, Dryness And Swelling Of Skin, Dryness And Swelling Of Scalp, Psoriasis and other conditions.
Clobetasol Cream contains Clobetasol as an active ingredient.
Clobetasol Cream works by decreasing the immune responses.
Detailed information related to Clobetasol Cream’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Clobetasol Cream Uses
Clobetasol Cream is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Redness, Itching, Dryness And Swelling Of Skin
· Redness, Itching, Dryness And Swelling Of Scalp
Clobetasol Cream Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Clobetasol Cream improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
· Decreasing the immune responses.
Clobetasol Cream – Composition and Active Ingredients
Clobetasol Cream is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Clobetasol Cream – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Clobetasol Cream. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Feeling Of Burning
· Rounding Of The Face
· Veins Under The Skin May Look Prominent
· Rare Increased Risk Of Infection
· Thinning And Dryness Of Skin
· Damage Or Wrinkle More Easily
Clobetasol Cream – Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Clean the skin before a fresh dressing
· Do not use in conditions such as fungal skin infections, severe flushing of skin on and around your nose, spotty red rash around your mouth, infected skin, itchy skin around the genitals
· External use
· May interefere with doping tests and sports performance testing
· Professional athletes should consult specialist before use
· Treatment beyond 2-4 consecutive weeks is not recommended