What is Clobetasol & Gentamicin?
Clobetasol & Gentamicin Cream is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Redness, Itching, Dryness And Swelling Of Skin, Dryness And Swelling Of Scalp, Psoriasis, Bacterial Infections, Pus Filled Swelling, Inflammation Of The Inner Layer Of The Heart and other conditions.
Clobetasol & Gentamicin Cream contains Clobetasol, and Gentamicin as active ingredients.
Clobetasol & Gentamicin Cream works by decreasing the immune responses; interrupting bacterial protein synthesis and growth;
Detailed information related to Clobetasol & Gentamicin Cream’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Clobetasol & Gentamicin Cream Uses
Clobetasol & Gentamicin Cream is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Redness, Itching, Dryness And Swelling Of Skin
· Redness, Itching, Dryness And Swelling Of Scalp
· Bacterial Infections
· Pus Filled Swelling
· Inflammation Of The Inner Layer Of The Heart
· Blood Poisoning
· Diseases From Uncooked Meat
· Infection In Newborn Babies
Clobetasol & Gentamicin Cream Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Clobetasol & Gentamicin Cream improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
· Decreasing the immune responses.
· Interrupting bacterial protein synthesis and growth.
Clobetasol & Gentamicin Cream – Composition and Active Ingredients
Clobetasol & Gentamicin Cream is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
· Clobetasol (0.05% W/W)
· Gentamicin (0.1% W/W)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Clobetasol & Gentamicin Cream – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Clobetasol & Gentamicin Cream. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Feeling Of Burning
· Rounding Of The Face
· Veins Under The Skin May Look Prominent
· Rare Increased Risk Of Infection
· Thinning And Dryness Of Skin
· Damage Or Wrinkle More Easily
Clobetasol & Gentamicin Cream – Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Clean the skin before a fresh dressing
· Consult your doctor for monitoring kidney function and drug levels in the blood during treatment
· Do not drive immediately
· Do not use in conditions such as fungal skin infections, severe flushing of skin on and around your nose, spotty red rash around your mouth, infected skin, itchy skin around the genitals
· External use
· If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding