What is Hydroxychloroquine?
Hydroxychloroquine is used for Rheumatoid arthritis, Autoimmune diseases, Autoimmune disease, Auto-immune diseases, Malaria, Severe and sudden onset of malaria and other conditions. Are you looking for manufacturer and supplier of Hydroxychloroquine Tablets ? Cbdnj Pharma one of the best manufacturers & suppliers of hcqs 200 tablets in India.
Hydroxychloroquine is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Rheumatoid arthritis
· Autoimmune diseases
· Autoimmune disease
· Auto-immune diseases
· Severe and sudden onset of malaria
Hydroxychloroquine – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur in medicines that contain Hydroxychloroquine. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Hair loss
· Hearing loss
· Intolerance to light
· Muscular disorder
· Muscle wasting or decrease in muscle size
· Skin sensitivity to sunlight
· Abnormal color vision
· Allergic skin reactions
· Abdominal pain
· Hydroxychloroquine may also cause side-effects not listed here.
Hydroxychloroquine Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Hydroxychloroquine improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
· Works via inhibiting the messenger chemicals and cellular activity.
Hydroxychloroquine – Precautions & How to Use
Before using Hydroxychloroquine, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
· Consult your doctor if you have severe stomach and intestinal problems, neurological problems, elderly, or consume alcohol daily or frequently
· Discuss with your doctor the symptoms of very low blood glucose levels
· Stop taking hydroxychloroquine, if you notice any disturbance in vision, abnormal color vision, black spots or haziness
· Take each dose with food or a glass of milk