What is Modafinil?
Are you looking for manufacturer and supplier of modalert 100 Tablets ? Cbdnj Pharma one of the best manufacturers & suppliers of modafinil tablets in India. Modafinil Tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Excessive Daytime Sleepiness, Narcolepsy, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Chronic Shift Work Sleep Disorder and other conditions.
Modafinil Tablet contains Modafinil as an active ingredient.
Modafinil Tablet works by stimulating the release of chemicals that promote wakefulness.
Detailed information related to Modafinil Tablet’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Modafinil Tablet Uses
Modafinil Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Excessive Daytime Sleepiness
· Obstructive Sleep Apnea
· Chronic Shift Work Sleep Disorder
Modafinil Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Modafinil Tablet improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
· Stimulating the release of chemicals that promote wakefulness.
Modafinil Tablet – Composition and Active Ingredients
Modafinil Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Modafinil Tablet – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Modafinil Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Blurred Vision
· Hair Fall
· Abdominal Pain
Modafinil Tablet – Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Do not drink alcohol while taking this drug
· Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after taking modafinil as it may cause dizziness or blurred vision
· Do not give modafinil to children below 18 years of age
· Do not stop the drug suddenly as you can get withdrawal symptoms
· Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine
· Inform your doctor before taking the medicine if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding a baby