What is Tobramycin And Dexamethasone?
Tobramycin And Dexamethasone Drops is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Skin Inflammation, Allergy, Ulcerative Colitis, Breathing Problems, Lupus Vulgaris Or Lupus Erythematosus, Arthritis and other conditions.
Tobramycin And Dexamethasone Drops contains Dexamethasone, and Tobramycin as active ingredients.
Tobramycin And Dexamethasone Drops works by preventing late phase Allergic reactions by preventing release of chemicals responsible for allergy; disrupting the cell envelope;
Detailed information related to Tobramycin And Dexamethasone Drops’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Tobramycin And Dexamethasone Drops Uses
Tobramycin And Dexamethasone Drops is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
· Skin Inflammation
· Ulcerative Colitis
· Breathing Problems
· Lupus Vulgaris Or Lupus Erythematosus
· Bacterial Infections Of The Skin
· Bacterial Infections Of Heart
· Bacterial Infections Of Stomach
· Bacterial Infections Of Brain
· Bacterial Infections Of Spinal Cord
· Bacterial Infections Of Lungs
Tobramycin And Dexamethasone Drops Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Tobramycin And Dexamethasone Drops improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
· Preventing late phase Allergic reactions by preventing release of chemicals responsible for allergy.
· Disrupting the cell envelope.
Tobramycin And Dexamethasone Drops – Composition and Active Ingredients
Tobramycin And Dexamethasone Drops is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Tobramycin And Dexamethasone Drops – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Tobramycin And Dexamethasone Drops. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
· Labile Mood
· Suicidal Thoughts
· Menstrual Irregularity
· Swelling Due To Fluid Retention
· Potassium Loss
Tobramycin And Dexamethasone Drops – Precautions & How to Use
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
· Avoid using contact lenses during treatment
· Do not drive or operate machinery
· Do not mix or dilute this drug with any other medicine in your nebulizer
· Do not stop using dexamethasone suddenly
· Do not take this drug if you are allergic to it
· Do not use it if you have a fungal infection, stomach or duodenal ulcer, kidney or liver problems